FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Manufactured in specific sizes and styles to ensure optimum performance in all spinning and twisting applications.
- Designed specifically to maximize yarn quality while improving machine productivity.
- Made from the highest quality raw material and manufacturing technology to assure consistent performance and excellent wear resistance.
Application: Special chemically deposited nickel finish developed for use on synthetic yarns in the finer count ranges.
- CPH: (Chrome Plated Head)
Application: Designed for maximum wear resistance when processing abrasive fiber.
- J Type (Conical): 9.1mm (23/64”), 17.4mm (43/64”), 16.7mm (21/32”), 17.4mm (43/64”), 25.4mm (1”)
- HZ Type (Vertical): 9.5mm (3/8”), 10.3mm (13/32”), 11.1mm (7/16”)
RESOURCES AND MATERIALS
- Steel Traveller Conical & Vertical Brochure